Can i find a job in Sweden?

Hi, I'm Vladimir from Philippines and working @ Singapore.
I'm planning to move to Sweden. Is foreigner like me from Phil can find job in Sweden?

Any suggestions guys?

Hello Vladimir ,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Sweden forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

What kind of job are you looking for in Sweden please? What are your qualifications?

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Vladimir!

I came from the Philippines too. It really depends on the kind of job that you are seeking because most jobs in Sweden require you to speak Swedish-- which is their language though Swedes understand and can speak english.

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for replying. I'm currently working in Singapore as Logistics Executive. May I know what are the in demand jobs in Sweden? I also have experience as maintenance engineer and CNC machinist. But any job will do. What's important is Ill get a job there.😊

Hi Malmo,

Thanks for replying too. That's the problem, I don't know how to speak Swedish but I hope I still have a chance to find job even I don't know how to speak Swedish.😊 .

Without information about you it´s impossible to answer... What is your education? How many years experience do you have... Do you have a CV in English?

Hi Elie,

I studied Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineer. I worked for almost 9yrs, 6yrs from Taiwan and 3yrs at Singapore. Yes I have a CV in English.

Vladimir21 wrote:

Hi Elie,

I studied Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineer. I worked for almost 9yrs, 6yrs from Taiwan and 3yrs at Singapore. Yes I have a CV in English.

What may stop you is the language. If you do not speak Swedish this will limit you.
I suggest you read through other posts on this subject for information.

Hi Stumpy,

Thanks and well noted

Im a painting artist more about me on Google artist john lokela