I have been Offered 17000 AED (All inclusive) for Abu Dhabi.

Hi Friends,

I  have a  job offer of 17000 AED All inclusive for Abu Dhabi. Me and my wife (pregnant) will be moving there. Initially only i will be moving. My wife will subsequently join me. We plan to leave a normal life. Is the salary enough? Please help on same..

Regards
Ninja

Hello Ninja,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look at the topics found in the Cost of living in Abu Dhabi section, it might help you.

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

average

is 21500aed is a good salary package with 2 kids ages 9 and 11

hinabaqai wrote:

is 21500aed is a good salary package with 2 kids ages 9 and 11

It would depend on what is in the package.

Is 21500aed the take home salary
do you get accommodation, medical cover, airfares and transport as extra
Scooling paid for as an extra.

Its all inclusive with all the allowances. Medical is covered 100% by the employer

For Abu Dhabi its average, u have to pay around 100000 annually for a 2 bedroom apartment rest is ok manageable but depending on ur life style.

Contact me if wanna discuss in detail.

Thanks

What if i find cheaper housing around 80-90000 per anum and abu dhabi international school is affordable. Any thoughts

Hi....I do not believe AED17,000 is enough for Abu Dhabi or Dubai...especially with a baby on the way.  It may sound a lot but in the UAE, it doesn't go far once your essentials are taken care of.

I think that it is not enough if you have to rent a flat, pay it on your own, buy a car or take taxis.

7500 USD is enough for a month

jubairali wrote:

7500 USD is enough for a month

7500 USD is enough for a month only if it is not all inclusive? if it is, then would 3400 USD per month still get you by and be able to save to pay student loans?  living as minimally as possible of course.