Childcare advise needed

I just accepted a job in luxembourg starting October - the office is in Claussen. I need to find a good full time creche for my three year old. Can anyone give me any advise. We were thinking of finding a creche and then looking for accomodation close by. Ideally we would like a creche were english is understood as it will a big transition for him. Many thanks

There is one at 2, rue du Nord Luxembourg   called "Kids and the City"  that's next to Clausen.

Hi there,

I can highly recommend the English speaking Montessori creche - Sunflowers (from personal experience my little girl has been attending the creche for over a year now)

sunflower.lu/index2

The creche is on two sites - Findel which is not too far from Clausen and Moutfort which is further away (about 15 min drive depending on traffic).  Moutfort is the newer site.

Hope this helps

Mumto2

Children's World is an excellent creche with 3-4 locations.  As with most creche's here in LU, there is a waiting list, but they speak english but the kids come from everywhere which is great.

We also in the same situation, looking for English kindergardens,.
Yesterday we contacted sunflower, seems wonderful but the price is 1400 euro monthly!!
Is all the day cares are the same prices?
We have 3 kids, the older one already in the international school and we r buying around 17000 euro a year, it's too expincive to have 3 children in this prices!
Any one have cheaper or normal prices options?

Well the price for most crèches/daycares here in lux are based on your own chèque service rate (if you live in lux) so it should be around the same price most of the time. Prices also lower for each subsequent child so it shouldn't be the same price for all 3 children.

(moderated: off topic)

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hi,

From my experience, I recommend Babyhome daycare in Findel which is a Bilingual English and French creche.
This is also a Montessori educational method.

Kind regards
Sebastien