Urgent -is SAR 3000 a good salary?Can I live with only SAR500 monthly?

Hi Friends,

I am living in india and i have planned to move saudi for an employement with the monthly salary of SAR 3000 and transportation and accomdation.is this salary is enough for live in saudi.And the most impotant is i want send money to my family for INR 40000(2500 SAR),Is it Possible,Pls let me know as soon as possible bcoz i have only 10 days time to move.Thanks advance.
Regards

So u mean living with only 500 SR a month? Thats gona be really tight... U might need at least a 1000SR for food

thank u so much friend,how much i have to spent for one day.is it possible kindly pls explain me.how much the food for breakfast,lunch,dinner.

Hello gunamani

I invite you to check out others threads dealing with the same issue as yours in our Cost of Living in Riyadh section of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dont worry brother . actually it is something that depends solely on person . if you go for a shared room and adjust with mess food . you can have approximate savings as per your wish . insha allah

I think you could probably live on 500 SR if you lived here without your family and shared a tiny apartment with someone, but apartments are expensive and you would stil have to spend a significant amount for rent. I don't think it would be possible to live on 3000 SAR here in Riyadh with your family, let alone save money.