Guitar Lesson for Beginners

Hi guys!

i'm offering guitar lessons for beginners. You will learn to play both acoustic and electric guitars. And the songs you want to play. You will learn what will get you going in most easiest way. But you'll need to learn the basics first :)

i can teach at your place or my place it's upon on you for your convenience

send me a message if you'll interested  :cool:

hello Raffy ,,
i am interested .... i am a beginner, had couple of classes years back ... i live at Sharbatly , please advise if you can give classes at my place ... also plz advise the class fee and duration ....

Regards
Mohamed

jigsaw, your living in sharbatly? i think i wont be able to go inside there,  :unsure
i know that people can go there unless they have invitations/access

how can we contact? about guitar classes

@ my"name"is"raffy > It would be great if you can post your offer in the Music Classes in Jeddah section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello Raffy ,

could I ask about the time and schedule,

Thanks

thank you Priscilla :) i made one already..

lifcrazy wrote:

hello Raffy ,

could I ask about the time and schedule,

Thanks

it will be friday or saturday. depends on your schedule 1pm - 3pm.

Hi Raffy,

Are you still in Jeddah and the same offer is still valid. I am looking for someone to learn my 13 years old daughter.

Please let me know if I could reach an agreement with you. I want to ask if you are still available who is your schedule? How much you will charge for the beginner course.

Thanks & best regards,

Deia Al Nour

Hii rafy I would like to learn guitar . Can I have your contact number

hi raffy are u still taking classes in Jeddah , I am interested In learning. Plz give your number I will call u for details

Hi all,

If you looking for guitar classes i will invite you all to post in the designated section here ----> Music Classes in Jeddah and maybe avoid posting your personal details such as phone number on the forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Topic Closed

Closed