I'm moving to Toronto!

Hi everyone,

My name's Debbie, I'm British and on 21st September I'll be coming to Toronto to live. I'll be joining my Canadian boyfriend who'll be studying at Humber College for 3 years. Are there many of you Brits in Toronto??!!! I'm keen to meet fellow people like myself who, for some reason or another, are now living in Canada. I'll be looking to find work (I'm a qualified English teacher - TEFL, a qualified massage therapist and also speak fluent Spanish as I've just returned from living in Spain for a number of years) and hope that it won't be too much of a nightmare to find work.

Any advice or tips on work related topics and/or what to do when I arrive would be much appreciated. Should anyone in the Toronto area want to meet for a chat once I've got there, then the coffees are on me!!!!!

Anyway, thanks and hope to hear from some of you!!

Deb

Hi! there,
First off when ya arrive here after unpacking your bags etc  you have to call me and if i like your voice then you will be given a proper welcome and that is may be a champagne pop to celebrate beginning of new life on here. Secondly you have to talk for 20 mins straight in british accent n whole time ya will have to keep smilin..lol!.
Now if you agree to these 2 conditions then we will proceed from there..;-)

Rall..