Family visa of wife who is not having the sanme nationality as husband

Dear All
i would appreciate your input regarding a unique situation. ( or rare)
Anyway so i.am from pak and recently came to saudi arabia in a university to teach.
My wife is not pakistani national and i want to bring her to saudi arabia on family visa.
Thing is this that i want her visa to b stamped in her home country and not in pak as it will b inconvenient fr her to.go there and go in the hassle..

So what is your suggestion.do i take the normal route i.e to go to istikdaam office and apply fr her visa and do u think tht if i take ths way she will b able to get her visa stamped in her home country.

To suumarize i want my wife to obtain her family visa fron her country and she is having that country's paasport and not from pak.

Kindly let me know if any couple who is odd like me, to what to do in this sitution. Anybody whi has done kindly reply..thanks a lot...

Hello Hawk,

You may be surprised to know that your case is not a 'rare' case. I have personally seen couple of dozen cases ( this should not be confused with Pakistani males getting attracted to variety of nationalities when choosing their brides!) :heart:

Your family visa will be arranged for the countries your wife and kids have, it is a fairly straight forward formality and the HR department of your employer should be able to handle it. If your wife is from India, this could be rather tricky and this case has been covered on this forum.

Thankd brother.
I will talk with them. I just needed some info before going to the contracting office. Now i can go n push them to do this thing.
She is not indian so i think wont b a problem.
Take care n all the best..