How can i stay longer in Vietnam

Hi Guys

My name is Major Singh. I am working as Freelancer Graphic Designer for some Foreigner companies. My question is Can i Stay longer in Vietnam ( like 1 or 2 years) while doing work online if yes then what is the procedure to get an long term Visa Stamp and also let me know what is the cost of living in vietnam in the living long terms. Your suggestions and Opinions heartly welcome

Thanks

majorkalsi wrote:

Hi Guys

My name is Major Singh. I am working as Freelancer Graphic Designer for some Foreigner companies. My question is Can i Stay longer in Vietnam ( like 1 or 2 years) while doing work online if yes then what is the procedure to get an long term Visa Stamp and also let me know what is the cost of living in vietnam in the living long terms. Your suggestions and Opinions heartly welcome

Thanks

https://www.expat.com/forum/219-3-visas-vietnam.html

thanks mate !!

Oh, you will stay here in the near future? Congrat, dear!

OP, you need to marry ngattt. Then you can get  5 year visa, although you have to re register every three monthsm but it's free and you dont have to leave the country to do it.

Ngattt (just kidding  ;) )

Haha, Matt, he posted some post here about his girlfriend ;). Yesterday when I read this thread, I didn't know that :D. But today, when I saw his nick name, I suddently remember :D.

Thanks Ngatt

I am looking forward to settle in Vietnam with God's will. :)

eodmatt wrote:

OP, you need to marry ngattt. Then you can get  5 year visa, although you have to re register every three monthsm but it's free and you dont have to leave the country to do it.

Ngattt (just kidding  ;) )

210k isn't free?

majorkalsi wrote:

Thanks Ngatt

I am looking forward to settle in Vietnam with God's will. :)

You'll have to ask Buddha's permission first, he's the main man here.

Or indeed pop along to Alans Snackbar for a cuppa.

Hahah Bluenz

Well Buddha Born and start his life from India then he move around further places. I add Buddha already in my God's will lolz. :)