House for rent near Ebene

Hi,
I want a house on rent near to Ebene.
Currently I am in Mauritius and working in Ebene.
if anyone(not brokers) knows a house near to ebene, please help me to get it.

Hello vaishnavvipul and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to place an advert in our Housing in Mauritius section so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental in Ebene Region.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

What is ur budget ? I live in sodnac and work in ebene

expat-blog.com/en/housing/africa/mauritius/40-flats-for-rent/273931-2-rooms-1-living-room-ebene-apartment-for-rent.html

Hi there Vaishnav,

I can help you out. I have a list of renters, recently compiled for academics coming to work at the University of Mauritius.

Please get in touch with me

Nice regards,
Veekram

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Houses for rent in Mauritius section, this might surely help.]

hi Veek ,
as you say you have a list of renters can you help with my property Thanks

Hi nahiddabysing > As it is indicated in our code of conduct, you should please post your property in the housing in Mauritius section.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

Will you note that it was posted in the housing section I only replied to someone privately I did it  may have been in inadvertence.,I am new at this game. While you are at it i have difficulty going to private message ,Thanks  .

Hello nahiddabysing

Please note that we have an automatic system that blocks your private message if you copy pastes messages or send too many messages without first participating on the forum.

The system works this way so as to protect best our members from dangerous spammers.

The more you participate on the forum, the larger your Inbox capacity will get and you can thus send and receive more messages.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi got accomodation at quatre bornes ifyou interestd e mail me at
  Azfa

i have a 4 bedroom house near balfour garden with big sitting room and dining room .etc........ pls get in touch if you are interested.

Hello vaishnavvipul > the best is that you post an ad in the housing in Mauritius section. Also have a look at our business directory page > Real estate in Mauritius.

Thank you.
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed