Work in Moscow for English speakers...

I am moving to Moscow in a month and Im looking for work preferably in an English speaking bar or for an English speaking company.

Does anybody know anyone/anywhere???

Thanks.

Hi frankiehn! You should also place an ad in the Moscow classifieds > job section. Good luck.

frankiehn wrote:

I am moving to Moscow in a month and Im looking for work preferably in an English speaking bar or for an English speaking company.

Does anybody know anyone/anywhere???

Thanks.

in russia you will not find an english-speaking bar or what ever of the kind .. and even if misteriously you do - you need russian to apply, to communicate around and etc.

check English Teaching Schools and all openings related to. There you will have not just a chance but almost a guaranteed employment ))

check the following links and apply to these lang.centers

language-learning.ru/
lingua.ru/
bkc.ru/
mrenglish.ru/
english-moscow.ru/
canenglish.ru/
abc-english.ru/
mosinyaz.ru/

Sparrow... could you give me similar information about colleges, academies, schools... searching for Teachers of Spanish? I've been said all smelling Hispanic is gaining grounds, but not so much translated into Spanish schools so far in my web researches...
Anyway, thanks for such a good piece of information about English schools in Moscow.
regards

p.s. by the way, you are in Praha, aren't you? what about Spanish Language there?

Is it difficult in the service sector as well even if you know a bit of Russian?