Contract is finished.employer putting us on hold.

Hello there. I would like to ask if anyone here has experienced going to Ministry of Labor in Riyadh. I would like to know what they can do about my case because my contract is already finished last September 17 2014. I passed my resignation letter 4 months ago. My fellow nurses and I decided to stop working by September 30 but our manager/CEO said he will hold our salary and end of service pay if we stop work by that time because the new nurses will still arrive on October 5. Our manager told us to just work until October 10 since the new nurses are already her by that time. Seven nurses have arrived. Now it's already October 10 and he won't allow us again to stop work ang go on exit because he said he still has the right to put us on hold for 3 months. We really want to go home already. You think the Ministry of labor can help us with this? Can our employer really pit us on hold for 3 months even our contract is finished already? Thanks in advance. I really need help on this matter.

After finishing contract ministry will not give u salary, first be sure that u will get salary or not may be after 1 month  u will get no salary

The best way is to go to labor office and consult them, normally they are more proactive when the expat is asking for final exit.

You can go to ministry of Labor
On KURES Rd
There is office You can make a complaint
There
If you have the right you will be Ok
If you need more information
Kik me
mersal97
Best regards
Amin