Looking to Hore English speaking Vietnamese staff - help required

Hi all.  i live in Thailand and have a business here in Chiang Mai where we process work and act as a mini cal centre for our Australian Company.  I am thinking of setting up another centre in Vietnam - does not matter where.  I want to have redundancy in case of internet lines cut or some other situation beyond my control.  I will only have 5 - 20 staff.

I have no idea what it costs to get GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING staff there and would appreciate any help on what the costs would be.  For example the average Thai wage is about 15,000 baht per month (980000VND) and i pay 25% more as I have really good staff here. I would do the same there if I get good people.

I have contacted a Solicitor fielding the information on setting up a WFOE there (Wholly Foreign Owned).  If anyone has enay other information i would appreciate this too.

We are trying to keep call centre costs down because we run a small profit margin business in Australia.  We also wnat to give people a better opportunity overseas.

I guess this will be the first of many options.

I have looked at Malaysia but really it is SO BORING.  I can fly there and back to Thailand easily and I don't mind the 5 times I have visited HCM and Nga Trang and Da Nang

I always check my titles carefully before posting!

Did you?

What type of HORE are you looking for?

Hi you
I am living in Hanoi. I can help you and we can work toghether. Mail to me ( [email protected])

I'd Re-check your figures there they don't match

I meant HIRE.  BIG FINGERS SMALL PHONE

The currency rates was from google.  I also checked banks.  Help appreciated

Thank you

1 000 000VND/month is quiet cheap. It's lower much than the rate Governor ruled (2 800 000d/month). I guess you can hire Vietnamese students to do this job.

Sorry.  Should read 10 million vnd

For recruiting, you can post the ads here (free), jobstreet,timviecnhanh or tuoitre (3-5m for 30 days). I believe your experiences will help you to find enthusiasm employees. If your first decision is wrong, just post the recruiting advertising again.

Office clerks in HCMC, with computer skills, bi-lingual are earning VND4,500,000; starter motor mechanic earning VND6,500,000 (with fluent English). Supermarket supervisor VND4,500,000 and supermarket cashier VND4,000,000.

Note: Government mandatory payments, in addition to salarey, include  Pension, Health, Statutory Vacations, Annual Vacations, etc.

Labour Act details employers responsibilities - there are others.

For reliable InterNet connections look at Ha Noi, Da Nang and HCM. Of the three, Da Nang wins out on costs (low) for most every overhead.

My employer hired VNese with English skills, presently around 32 of them, all; single-parent females. We also finance nursery and dental. Way out in the country, and very low turn-over.

I suggest you avoid HCM and Ha Noi as the competition can easily steal your talent.

Setting up a JV with an disinterested party is much cheaper and fewer complications.

Jaitch wrote:

Did you?

Ones that will work for a $US2 note?

Jaitch wrote:

Did you?

Spot on!
don't hore anybody.
And if wanting to teach or train English,I suggest learning the language first.

marcusdthai wrote:

Sorry.  Should read 10 million vnd

How many hours per day/week?

Wow thank you.  I will be in touch if i can.  Are English speakers hard to come by?

40 hours 5 days a week.  Email me.

[email protected]

marcusdthai wrote:

40 hours 5 days a week.  Email me.

[email protected]

I am spikking enlis not well. I email til yoo but is not derivel. plis yoo do have jop for me I am hood grdiner for makking the copros.

Sanks

Thank you.  I hope you find success in your beer.

I can provide a job with travel benefits.  I look after my staff and that gives me a successful business.

Glad you are happy.  Byere

15000 baht =9807029.05 VND
Not a bad salary :)

I have many things to do first.

I just wanted to know if its possible to get good English quality and what the salary expectations would be.  I have yet to set up the vn company and an office and arrange internet

I am not teaching English.  I own medical centers.  Typo.  Whore is what you are thinking.

Hire is what I want to do

Help is what I am seeking

Many people have already been kind and thank you as I have a lot of information to assist my decision making process

marcusdthai wrote:

I have many things to do first.

I just wanted to know if its possible to get good English quality and what the salary expectations would be.  I have yet to set up the vn company and an office and arrange internet

It's possible and U can find them easily. First focus on Setting up your company. If you need employees to help you to start your company , then post the same on any job portal.

Don't worry too much OP.

I believe you can find your staff. They can be expats. Can be Vietnamese

Jaitch wrote:

Did you?

I'm sure it's just a typo; however, I'm unsure if the O should be changed for an I, or there should be a W at the front of the word.

Would not let me change the Post title only the contents.

Such is life....

Whatever rocks a persons boat...

I appreciate your assistance.  I am heading to VN soon and will look at Hanoi and HCM.  I need to investigate internet and Housing too.

I will be flying staff from VN to Thailand and vice versa.  A few benefits for them I guess.  if it all goes well

:D
hi  ,
I am interested in the position you need . I would like to apply to work with you
I am 23 years old . i have just graduated with the degree of bachelor english language teacher education.
i can speak english fluently and chinese . moreover . if you want to visit Hcm . I guide you free to the city.
however. please could you tell me about the detail of this position .
look forward to hearing from you soon
best wishes.

Hello,

could you please re-read the code of conduct and post in the correct section ?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190521

I invite you to post in the JOBS section

Thanks a lot,

Julien

-closed-

Closed