Finding work inKobe, Japan. Please help!

I come from a largely art-based background, having studied art, dance and then finally a degree in Photography. For the last two years i have been working as a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, in an inner city multicultural school in London. I have had lots of more informal experience working with children, and have very much enjoyed working more closely within a learning environment for children. I have come over to Kobe, Japan, with the intention of finding work either teaching English as a foreign language, or working with children in some capasity. I have had experience as a nanny back in the U.K. and would very much like to put my services out there.

If anyone has any suggestions/is able to help please let me know, on here or via email: [email protected]

Thank you!!

Jazmin

Hi Jazmin! You should also post an ad in the Japan classifieds > job section. Good luck. :)

Thanks Christine!

Hey Jazmin!

I am currently residing in Kobe and I'm actually on internship in an Osaka-based company. I would suggest you to search job opportunities in Osaka and Kyoto as well. As far as I know in Kyoto the chances for you to find some job as teaching or sitting children is much higher. English teaching opportunities are plenty, especially for a native speaker. I have a friend who is also currently in Kobe and he is a photographer. I could provide you some contacts if you are interested.

You could also check my blog, I am posting some relevant info there:
European in East Asia

Cheers!
Nyago