HELP ME WITH MY SCHENGEN VISA

hi, to all of you and i hope you can help me out here especially who has an expertise with this. i live in the philippines, i am 28 years old and i am a single mother, i met my swedish bf more than a yer ago on a dating site, since then we have been chatting and having plans of meeting in person soon. we decided july because he was expecting that their company can give them a month long break which sweden usually does, their company did but was too late for him to buy the reserved ticket. we moved it this coming december and ill be the one to come there. i am so afraid that my application for visa will be rejected because we havent met in person which many usually do.. although i have my own money and online business which can suffice more than our daily needs, he takes home 19000 sek per month and has his own place to live in. he will guarantee everything and all the papers are set.. we chose this because this can give us much longer time to be together, instead of him staying for 2 weeks, we can get to know each other for 90 days.. the first plan was, my son will join me, but i decided not to because the embassy might think i will not come back.. so at least they have a reason to approve it..PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXPERT ADVICE, I AM SO WORRIED THEY MIGHT REJECT THIS.. PLEASE.

Hi. .I'm done with things like this I am in Sweden now and be back there soon.it be good if u get a bf/gf visa.u take a look to their site for the requirements and then make a appointment. U go to
www.Norway.ph
U will see wats the requirements to bring to the embassy in manila. .

And since I think u ddnt meet. I'm sure they will accept .as long as he will give u a cover letter that he will provide all the expenses and all u need in Sweden and they need also proof of income of ur bf.passport copy. And brtxertificate of ur bf. Or his personal number in Sweden

Search in Google. Norwaygian embassy since we don't have Swedish embassy in maynila. Or u can visit to makati the norwegian embassy for requirement. .it's in petronas building plaza. In makati

oh so are u in sweden now? did you meet before you went there? i also want to ask what airline company did you get? also the travel insurance company did you get?

HI,CAN I HAVE YOUR EMAIL,OR SKYPE?I JUST NEEDED SOME ADVICES B4 APPLYING TO THE NORWEGIAN EMBASSY,GOING SWEDEN,EARLY NEXT YEAR.THANX