Where to go in Shenzhen?

Hi,

I'll be in Shenzhen from Aug 29 to Sept 2 for a trade show and conference.  I am from Cleveland, OH.

I was there last year around the same time, but couldn't locate any good expat hangouts.  I am staying at the Marco Polo hotel in the central business district.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Hello,dear friend,i am so honour to help you,if you like,could you tell  the detail , then we can help you better.

Sea world is good place to go:Bars, great restaurants... you can also buy some elaborately-made crafts.    Sea world is in Nanshan district, since you live in Futian, you can firstly take Metro to "the window of the world(世界之窗)", then take a Taxi to Sea world.  alltogather it takes you about 35RMB.      or you can take a Taxi directly from MP hotel, take will take you about 80 RMB.        for you convinience, you can show the taxi driver this: 南山区海上世界(it means Sea world)

I hope you could come by visit our bar, Suzy's Lounge Bar in Nanshan District, Shenzhen and feature your experience here. It is just a few steps away from the Kempinski Hotel so it's hard to miss. New customers who stop by can get their second drink free! The bar is open from 5PM onwards, up to the wee hours of the morning until there are customers who are still having fun.

You may find our contact information below:

Call or text: 13590213422

Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

(moderated: no ads please)

Address:
120 Coastal City
East Block
Wenxin 6th Road (off Haide 3rd Ave)
Nanshan, Shenzhen
(next to the Kempinski Hotel)

where can i find economical hotels in shenzhen

If you're into clubbing that area has dozens of cool clubs there. If you want to travel then there are some cool spots in Lou Hu {Dong Men} super cool cheap prices on everything. The Twin Towers is a stop away from Dong Men. You can go up to the observation deck on the 69th floor, well worth the 69 rmbs you pay. Amazing view of Shenzhen and the surrounding area. Splendid China/Cultural Village is cool. Forget Shekou if clubbing is your thing. Too far and Futian clubs are just as nice. Want to visit a rock and roll club hit Musibase in Nanshan. Live rock and roll every night performed every night till 2:00 am. Shenzhen is a really cool city, on the weekend climb one of the mountains with some of your friends.

well, 7 daysinn hotel is one of the most famous economical hotels in Shenzhen. there are dozens of subbranches in Shenzhen. U can register on the site  free. 7daysinn.cn