H E L P : studying in uk

hey ^^ i'm from morocoo , and wanna to joining in england's university but i don't know how !!!
PS : this is the last month to sen a request !!!!!

when you decide which university you want to go to then their web page should have their admissions procedure....

I just googled LSE and this is what their site says......

The UCAS application procedure allows students applying from outside the EU to do so at any time between 1 September and 30 June. However, given the competition for places at LSE, ALL applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications to UCAS by 15 January. We will only consider applications submitted to UCAS after 15 January if there are places still available on the relevant degree programme.

Hello karijang,

Welcome to the UK Expat.com. Your question is not very clear, Do you want to study a Bachelor's degree or a post graduate degree? What faculty are you planning to get in?  You have missed the October session, many universities have a January intake too where you could start correspondence now.

Different universities are famous and ranked higher in different subjects and you may find the info online.  :)

karijang wrote:

hey ^^ i'm from morocoo , and wanna to joining in england's university but i don't know how !!!
PS : this is the last month to sen a request !!!!!

You haven't provided us with any information at all, to assist you. The first question is, how would it be funded?

Hello
I want to do study as well in the UK
my study now is in Arabic language and its Arts and I am at the last year now
I was thinking about transferring the credit of study to any university close to southport
as my fiance is English and she is in college now there
and can I get scholarship for that study
I am Egyptian and I work also as Arabic teacher for non Arab and I was thinking about January or October but January is better deal

You can't simply come and get a Scholarship.

I know its not simple but I ask if there is a way

Simply contact the Universities you're interested in, and ask them. They will give you full details about everything you want to know. They have e-mail, fax, phone numbers.

Hi karijang, I would suggest to have a look at the rankings to see which university is good at your sector of studies and choose accordingly. Each year they publish the rankings so you could have a look at this year's here: thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=english
Moreover if you are on a tight budget you can check according to the tuition fees and compare with the rankings to find the best for your budget. Here is a nice article by Telegraphtelegraph.co.uk/education/10195646/University-education-Top-12-cheapest-universities-in-England.html

After doing that you should find out when is the deadline for enrolment and what are the requirements. Lots of degrees requires a specific level of english language so you need to be sure before applying. The best thing is to send emails to sak directly the department of the BA or MA that you are interested in to ask whetever question you might have. I hope that helps. I wish you the best of luck!