Indian students living in south korea

Hello,
Kaise ho aap sub, subko india se mera namashkar, Mai janna chahta hoon koi students korea mai study or work kar rahe hai, aap sub se advice or sahayata chahta hoon, taaki mai korea mai study karne aa sakoo, plz contact me, Aap sabko mere or samast BHARAT kai taraf se bahoot khushiya mubarak ho.
Thanks from Shane

Hi Shane! You are in the South Korea forum English Version so could you please write in English. Thank you very much!

Hello Everybody,
Greetings, Thanks for the person who thought to start this website, i like it..!! Well, Im from India and I want to make friends who are working and studying in South Korea(Indian or Anyone from abroad), Bcauze I also want to come for a degree course in South Korea, so i wanna know everything.
Reply me Soon,
Thanks to all the expat members and users..!!

Hi this is Ash, i wanted to know about approx no. of indian students in korea as i'm planning to study there

I am not sure about the exact figure but it should be around a thousand but remember many of them are post docs living with their families. I am not sure now if u consider them as students or not, good luck!