Finding a place to stay in London

Hi there , I am considering to come to uk to restart my studies and courses , I am a semi football pro , like to go out, make new friends and interested in working/business ideas too. Looking forward to study law . My focus right now is to get a place to stay.

Hello, how are you today?

I´ve just read your post and I´m actually renting out my nice place at the moment. Pls let me know if you´re still looking for a room or somwthing!

Have a nice day,
Steph

@ Steph > It would be best if you can post your housing offer in the housing section here as well please : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/england/london/:)

Thanks

Priscilla

If you are only considering coming to England to be educated this really is not the time to be looking for accommodation!
The first thing you need to do is enrol and register at the college you wish to attend because this will impact on the area you want to live. Not all colleges will do the subject you want so this is important.

Make sure you have sufficient funds to support yourself also as England is not a cheap country to live in.

When you have done this then you can start looking for accommodation.

For your first year most colleges will provide accommodation at a price.