Bernard Berlin

Je suis passez un peut de temps a Abidjan le mois passer et un home par le nom de Bernard Berlin a ete super bon a me montrer et me dire plein de bonne chose de Abidjan, il mavait donner cest info pour rester en contact pour mon prochain voyage.
Je voudaris savoir si quelqu un pourait maider a trouver contact avec ce Mr Berlin.
Tout information serait tres apreciers
Bonne journer a tous
prennez soin
dtrading

dtrading a écrit:

Je suis passez un peut de temps a Abidjan le mois passer et un home par le nom de Bernard Berlin a ete super bon a me montrer et me dire plein de bonne chose de Abidjan, il mavait donner cest info pour rester en contact pour mon prochain voyage.
Je voudaris savoir si quelqu un pourait maider a trouver contact avec ce Mr Berlin.
Tout information serait tres apreciers
Bonne journer a tous
prennez soin
dtrading

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand and perhaps offer information or advice.
If you wish to post in another language please click on the flag icon top right hand corner of the page ans select the language. The post will then go that section of the forum.

sorry was not thinking,
Last month I was in abidjan and I met this gentlemen  at the airport buy the name of Bernard Berlin, he was very nice person that introduced me to different things around Abidjan.  Before I left he gave me his contact information so I could get back in touch on my next trip.
Unfortunately the airline lost one of my luggage and his info was in there,
I would like to know if anyone is familiar with this guy and could get me his info
any help would be appreciated.
take care everyone
talk to you soon
dtrading

Bonjour dtrading,

J'ai déplacé la discussion sur le Forum Abidjan - Francophone :)

Vous pouvez continuer de poster en Français svp :)|

Merci

Maximilien

Merci  Maximilien