LOOKING FOR WORK - Posting on behalf of my husband Anthony Cowie

Hello
I have worked for Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK for 21 years. Bought my own business and ran it as a Coffee shop/Restaurant. Then returned to manufacturing for a Nissan Subsidiary.

Now my wife is teaching in Shanghai and I'm hoping to join her and our son as soon as possible, I have began my TEFL 4 Master certificate in the hope of teaching but I'm willing to try anything if it can facilitate a move to China sooner rather than later.

I was classed as a Key Worker at Nissan and knew all the posts on my section and had to step in at short notice. I have led teams in various projects as well as training up new members of staff.

In my capacity as owner and manager of the coffee shop, I had HR issues to deal with as well as monetary, stock audits and business skills relating to the paperwork that goes with the responsibility of being self-employed.

Currently I am manufacturing seats for Nissan cars at Johnson Controls. I have no formal role there apart from being one of the assembly crew.

I can provide references from my manufacturing roles. I'm honest, hard working, punctual. A positive team member as well as capable team leader. Very approachable by team mates and the hierarchy. I have a good sense of humour and very much a family man.

If my details fit a role that you have available, please get in touch... [email protected].

See my post on the other thread - but check the legal side and actual situation before you go ahead.
I don't want to see you get into trouble.