Lets make a meet up party, in Kuala Lumpur

lets gather together and have a nice weekend. we can make friends, drink, plays and have a lot of fun!
anyone interested?

I am in :-)

When & whr ??

Seems only two people are available for your :)

There are at least 4 meet up and drink events in Malaysia per week of various kinds. I am already partied out at these expat events so another one?

So no parties for newbies... Not nice

Hello all

I see that many of you are interested in a Meet Up, if you wish we can help you organize a great ''Expat.com Gathering''

All you need to do is set a date and place, create a new thread with title ''Expat.com Meet UP at ''The Place'' ''Date'' ''

We shall invite as much expatriates to help you make a great meet up!

We need one of you who will take the lead and be our main representative of the Expat.com Team over there.

If someone is really motivated and has sincere intention to reunite the expatriates in Kuala Lumpur please feel free to contact me and I shall help you out by giving you further tips.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Loads of newbie parties in expat groups. There are four such groups for expats that are active online.

I cant say which ones or be moderated ;)

We did have some meetups here three years ago but there are too many expat events for newbies in kl so it died.

If anyone wants to know where pm me. My gf and I are very active and she is an organiser of events - there are many sub groups from newbie events with drinks, food groups to hiking/sports.

Join a pub crawl:  www.facebook.com/KualaLumpurpubcrawl

Happening every Thursday and Saturday at Changkat Bukit Bintang, the pub crawl will bring you to four bars and one club in a night. At each venue, you are entitled to one free drink. And it will only cost you RM70 for the entire pub crawl, for the value of RM200. Best of all, entrance to the last club is free and you can even skip the line at the door (party it up, VIP style). There'll also be drinking games at selected bars. It starts at The Lobby Restauant which sells good and authentic Thai food, if you want to eat before you party.

All you need to do is turn up on time (between 8.45pm to 9.30pm) at Lobby Restaurant and register. Bring an open heart, or a willing liver, be merry and get acquainted. Otherwise, round up your mates and get going.

Lobby Restaurant and Lounge
    L1-2, One Residency
    Jalan Mesui
    Off Jalan Nagasari
    50200  Kuala Lumpur
    Venue phone:     03 2141 3779
    Event phone:    017 394 1191

Hello Gravitas

Thanks for the info! :)

But what we really want, is build up a great Expat.com meet up and maybe a great party before the end of the year!

Maybe if Nemedot and her girlfriend could take the lead to create a new thread and propose a meet up we shall help at best to make the Meet Up a real Success..

We have some other meet ups going around worldwide and are asking members to do photos and videos so that we can share with the expatriate community around the world.

Once you set to organize that Expat.com meet up I will give you more infos ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

You are flogging a dead horse. Expat.com is way behind the curve on this one!

Forums like this don't work well for meetups. It is the annon nature of it.

Gravitas the boozeup is a meat market for Horney 20 something's lol.  It wasn't one of my 4 I mentioned that I have been moderated mentioning before.