English talks in paris

Hello,
I'm a french girl who is new in Paris. I would like to improve my english, and meet new people as well.
So if you wana speak in english, or if you want to practice/learn french (i can of course help you with your french),, you can send me a message!!
See you
Clarisse

Hello Clarisse,

I am happy to welcome you to Expat.com :D

Priscilla

Hi!

I'd love to speak some English and also practice some French!

Josepo.

Hi,

I would like to improve my French language and instead can teach or converse in English with you .

Hi Clarisse. I am a student in the US so I could practice English with you and would also love to make a new friend in the process. My name on Facebook is Daniel Kalmuski. Message me when you'd like to meet.

Hey Clarisse
I am new in Paris. I plan to live stay in Paris. Therefore, I'd like to learn French and know more about France as well. I will thankful if you have time for meet up. On the other hand, I can help you much more about speaking English including Basic Four Skills and also about grammar. Have a good day Clarisse. If you're interested Please then text me at 07 53 69 82 86 any time from now and until end of November. I can meet you up anytime and anywhere in Paris. In addition, I'm hopeful that I will learn alot from you. Merci.
By
S.Barua

Hi ... I m naveed .I m feom pakistan  now live in paris.i m a english spoken person.coz   english is the pakistan second language   .I need a friend to exchange french english language ......

Bonjour,
I will be tranferring my studies in Paris this January. I am from Albania and I have been living in US. One of the reasons I am coming to France is that I want to learn the language. Therefore we could help each other out.

Flavio 😊😊

Hi I m intrested

Hi
I'm interested? Inbox me

Hi Guys I am Laura I lived in the UK and I am back to Paris.
Happy New Year, I would love to keep practicing my English.

Let me know if you want to hang out with a french girly.

Laura

Yea sure

Hi i saw your profile.i want to improve my french you can contact me 0782590076

im here in paris since 2010 but because never i did not try to speak french and also all my friends speaking english so i don't speak french but i understand some , i would like to improve my french and find new friends  :top:

Salut, voulez-vous apprendre l'anglais pendant que vous me aider à améliorer en français? Je suis Freddy, 29, M, et nous pouvons pratiquer et apprendre ensemble. Contactez-moi :)

Hi Freddy,

As we are actually on the anglophone version of the site, it would be best if we can therefore post in english only please. :)

Thanks

Priscilla