A job in Recife

Hello there!
I'm Marcia, I'm Brazilian and I'm married to Andy, an American who moved to Recife, Brazil.
Since Andy moved to Recife in 2008 he began teaching English and now he owns a small English Course called Inglês.comAmericano in Casa Forte, in the north part of Recife. As he has many students, we're considering finding someone else to help him with the classes.
No previous experience is required however we expect possible candidates to be able to speak English correctly. We will provide a short training course and most of the classes are pre-prepared. Because our classes are aimed at improving our student´s speaking ability (conversation skills) there is little need for preparing written class material. We also have a fully furnished room for the class with all the necessary equipment and materials. Classes are small with a maximum of eight students per class. The only prerequisite for you as a teacher is that you must be a native American who enjoys meeting, talking and helping people improve their English.
If you are interested, please contact us at the following:
+55 81 9944 2015
Or
[email protected]
Classes are scheduled in the mornings, afternoons and/or evenings, depending on the courses in the current semester. Please, get in touch with us if you're interested and we'll set a date and time to meet.
Best regards,
Marcia & Andy

Hello Márcia,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome to both you and to Andy. We hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you'll soon have lots of new friends here.

I invite you to post your (free) ad in our JOBS section where it will actually receive better exposure than it will here on the forum, since it will remain current as opposed to here in the forum where it will continue to move toward the back pages as new topics are posted. Just click on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of the page and fill in the information in the following steps. Your ad will be evaluated and posted within a matter of a couple of days.

Congratulations on your success in setting up your small school, it's not easy by any means. I know because I've been an English teacher for over 26 years now, and I've operated my own small schools in several cities here in Brazil during my 13 years here too.

I wish you both continued success and I'm sure you're both doing something that you enjoy very much. If you need any help or information don't hesitate to post a topic here. Also if you need any advice regarding your business (which appears you've got well in hand already) you can send me a private message and I'll give you my opinions and observations anytime you wish.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks William, it's very kind of you. I've just did as you said by posting in JOBS section. Thank you.
I'm sure we will need some business advice from you!
All the best,
Márcia