Handheld device repair

Last time I was in Hanoi, the plastic corner on my laptop broke off. I found a street lined with computer hardware (not software) repair places where I got it fixed. Recently, the plastic corner and hinge connecting the screen to the keyboard on my electronic pocket dictionary snapped, and I was wondering if there is a similar kind of street in Saigon. I am in district 7.

Hello!

Would you please show the picture of the broken place so that I can define & tell you which places you can go to fix it?

Vi

Call Mr Long
ÐC1: 443/3A LÊ VAN SI . P.12 . Q.3
Tel: 0919994339
www.thaycamung.com

=====
HOÀNG TÀI
147 Tran Nhan Ton P2 Q10 TP HCM
Tel :08 35021450

=====
A Chau Mobile
108 Dinh Tien Hoang str, ward 1, Binh Thanh District.

=====
FPT Centres (all over)

Stupidly, this site does not allow you to post images from your computer :(

rwinn415 wrote:

It does, but only when you have been a member for a certain length of time.

rwinn415 wrote:

If you use Dropbox or Google drive, you can upload image there, and get the link of it and paste here. I always do that!

good call

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DGhd … sp=sharing

rwinn415 wrote:

Just post it to Facebook, they 'leak' everything from there, even when it is flagged 'private'.

yet another good call

anyway, about the device, I would prefer a street full of hardware places because I might go to a place in they say they cannot fix my specific device. I have been through this before.

rwinn415 wrote:

I would prefer a street full of hardware places because I might go to a place in they say they cannot fix my specific device.

Then Tôn Thất Tùng, Bến Thành Ward, Quan 1 is what you are looking for.

Use DiaDiem Maps.