Pinoy / Pinay

Hello im almost new here in muscat, mga kabayan gusto ko makipag kaibigan. at mkipagkilala sa inyo

Welcome on Expat-blog archee! :)

thanks christine how r u?

I'm good and you? What do you do in Muscat?

HI Archee,

Welcome to Oman. I can't understand the complete meaning of your message.

It would be my pleasure if I can help you in any manner.

Thanks.

Sandy1 wrote:

I can't understand the complete meaning of your message.

archee wrote:

Hello im almost new here in muscat, mga kabayan gusto ko makipag kaibigan. at mkipagkilala sa inyo

I agree with Sandy, Archee, could you please write only in English on the forum - even if your message is for Pinoys :)
By the way, maybe the Network of Filipino expatriates in Oman could help you get in touch with some of them?
Cheers
FeeAcer

I said to my previous post i want to meet new filipino friends thanks

Welcome to Expat.com archee !

Hi,
Archee, we are also your friend. Why you want to restrict yourselves to phillipinos only. We can also share our experiences, happiness and sorrow as well.

Isn't it?

no problem sir what citizen r u sandy?from where you in muscat?

I am in Ruwi and I think u stay in Azaiba, correct?

Dear friend,
Welcome to this magnificent country and i am sure, you will have a lot of sweet memories to cherish. Cheers

with prayers

MADHU
Azaiba

christine: are you a Filipina?

Any group activities I can join in?

Hello Catalino, how is life?

hi giweb!

i'm fine...am having a lazy friday afternoon listening to music while browsing Expat.com

catalino4304 wrote:

christine: are you a Filipina?

Any group activities I can join in?

Hi Catalino! nope :\

Check out the Filipino expats in Oman network.

welcome all... i am so pleased 4 anykind advise and help in my country

regards
khalil
translator

you are welcome...ae are wiaiting for you to share with us anything you have ... :)

Hi everyone!

I am a Filipino nurse worked here in Oman for 5 years now. I am inviting my fellow Filipinos  and all Expat.com members to visit my blog.

Thank you all

with much love

pinoy_oman

hello to my kabayan... my name is bernie currently working here in Doha Qatar, today afternoon i was told by my line manager that my previous boss want me to join with him in our sister company there in Oman. my concern is salary how much is the standard salary there in oman? let say senior engineer or project manager in construction? the company that i am going to join is joint venture by our main in the u.k and local in oman.  please somebody guide me... i dont know the cost of living and i never been in oman.

Hi tubero!

Maybe you should start a new thread on the Muscat forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

thanks armand

Tubero,
Tubero;
welcome to Oman, I could say that life here in Oman is much beautiful than in Qatar, though I've never been there but I based my judgement from my friends point of view. I have been to Saudi Arabia for 3 yrs but I was just astonished upon going out of the airport, The place is so quite and enchanting. Theres a lot to discover Oman. Do the cruising when you get here.

With regards to your concern, I think salary standardization in Oman is pretty much delightful than any GCC countries. Lifestyle is not that cheap though it solely depends on your way of life.

cheers

Great to know that there are "asian" communities out there in Oman. I am from Singapore, will be working in Muscat by next month. Hope to connect more friends through this blog.

Cheers

PINOYS/PINAYS...NEED HELP PO,,,INFO LNG PO,2MOS PLNG PO AQ D2,,THANKS PO,,,

Hello glen14!

Could you be more explicit?

Thank you,
Harmonie.

hi,,,im here again,,im here in oman now 2 months ago working as a staff nurse under ministry of health,just wanna know how can i take my husband from philippines to go here,what do i need?papers?what place and who'se person i wil talk for this matter,i really dnt have any idea..thanks...

hello just newly joined on this blog..so i hope everyone enjoy and get in touch with your old friend and newly friends..regards to everyone...ooopps sorry i am a filipino and more than a year now staying here in Muscat at Al Kwair area..so if any one need my assitance please feel free to post your message here..thanks and regards

hi. you are from ?

Hello kithsiri.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should introduce yourself first :)

What do you do in Muscat?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi every body !  :)

welcome to oman if you need any help
contect me

siyam  dalawa  anim  dalawa  walo  siyam  isa  apat

Hello PO sa inyong lahat! means Hello everyOne! :D

I've been reading this site for quite some time now even when I was back in Philippines seeking infos about living in Oman. Now that I've finally made it to Oman, I decided to register seeing that almost all are friendly I'm hoping to make some new friends here..Yeeey!

It had been over a week since I got here, and by registering in ExpatBlog i'm hoping some of you might help me in my quest to land a job. I'm a registered nurse and I understand I need to obtain my MOH license first before I could apply for a nurse position. I'm a bit familiar as to how MOH licensing process goes however advise,suggestions and experiences from my fellow Filipino nurses out there who are in the same situation or had been in my shoes before would be an EXCELLENT amount of help! (or perhaps anyone can direct me to a forum which has the same content  )

Plus, does anybody know if there are hospitals around Muscat that do direct hiring?

Thanks in advance people. x x x

hi n hello all,
I am Khalid am from Muscat/Al Amirat.
if any one interested or have any inquiries
please feel free
siyam siyam anim pito isa siyam lima siyam

see U.

khalidalbaluchi wrote:

siyam siyam anim pito isa siyam lima siyam

@khalidalbaluchi -> In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm new in Oman, and I try to do some friends here

@cclaudiu34 -> Maybe you can tell us more about yourself. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm from Romania,
i'm here for work, like everione, and I'm very bored for the moment
:(

cclaudiu34  - I was having very long boring weekend.. thanks GOD>..week days are back and I presumed the office back.. soo galddd

hi, im new here in oman...been here for 5 months already....do you know any room for rent available along mbd or cbd area....

Closed