Looking for job in Seol

Good day!
My name is Tamara. I live in Vladivostok. Currently I am working as production manager and study on the financier (remotely). Very fond of the wonderful city of Seoul and would like to work there in the specialty. Graduated Prirosky Polytechnic College majoring in "Logistics". Excellent speak English, org technique, negotiation skills, office administration. My hobbies are photography, as the photographer and model. I love sports and a healthy lifestyle! Consider your job offer! Please do not offer me to work in the field of leisure!
Now Im living in Vladivostok

Best wishes
Tamara

Hi and welcome to the forum Tamara,

You should probably try posting an advert in the Seoul jobs section.
It should help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Armand,
Internship in Photography is wrongly categorised into IT & Telecommunications. Check it out please. I guess, you need to create a new section for internships or miscellaneous  jobs

Hello Job seekers in Seoul,

I came across job fair commencing in the mid of last week of this month (Oct 27,28). Link is attached below. Prepare you Resumes/CVs. You can get Resume Counselling also. You can even see the result of the last year's fair.

http://www.investkorea.org/ikwork/iko/e … amp;page=1

P.S: I am not the promoter of this event. I am soley looking to help out my fellow expats here.

thank U!

Its not Seol but its Seoul. You missed U. How could you do that serious typo?

Hi rudolfcastro,

There is no internship in the IT section.
Could you please contact us privately to explain us the issue?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team