Setting up a Pre School - Any advice from experienced mums?

Hi all,

Just landed in Bahrain though I have previously lived here before. I am looking to set up a Pre School , any advice from experienced mums?
I am under no illusions that this will be smooth but am willing to give it a try. I have done a lot of research and at present doing a little study on the ground.
Thanks in advance

miss mash

Hi

Which area?

Hi Jo,

Thanks for taking the time to write. I was thinking of areas such as Adliya, UmUlHassam, Mahooz. This will be a British based Curriculum, with lots of learning through play activities.
Will appreciate any feedback.

missmash

Hiya

I can't really help you as my youngest is 13 but I am hoping that with more information others can come forward to offer advice.

I can suggest that you pop to the British club when they have toddler sessions, you can meet other mums and get their views. Also post your question on the mums in bahrain facebook page.

Good luck

Thanks Jo for your advice. Very much appreciated. I will carry on with the research.
A brief introduction about the school.                 A preschool for 2-5 year olds with a variety of fun activities in which to learn.    If this idea will not materialise than may lean towards opening a childcare facility. Again with lots of activities for toddlers.  What are your views?

I'm an early years teacher and director and have 10+ yrs working in the early childhood sector. I will be in Bahrain in a month so happy to meet up and help.
I've also previously worked in Bahrain in the EC preschool sector and could give you some insight!!