CPA review and exam

Good day everyone... I am planning to bring my sister here next year... She wants to work and review for CPA here in Dubai while working... Can anyone give me some details of what university/school is offering it?, what are the requirements?, how much? And other important details regarding this...

Thank you

Reginell wrote:

Good day everyone... I am planning to bring my sister here next year... She wants to work and review for CPA here in Dubai while working... Can anyone give me some details of what university/school is offering it?, what are the requirements?, how much? And other important details regarding this...

Thank you

Hi reginell!

I am PICPA member but coming from Abu Dhabi Chapter and currently director of education of the organization. I assume that youre sister is planning to take RPCPA. I know one review center in Dubai which caters RPCPA review. I think I can help you out to keep in touch with the partners of the review center.

For the requirements, (exam requirements), it is the same as the examination requirements filed in the Philippines. As for the cost of the review, maybe better for you to coordinate with the administrators of the review center as I am not so sure how much it cost now but I am pretty sure it will not be that much :)

Best regards,
Yneng

Thanks for explaining me about the cpa.Really interested in taking the course.I would like to take the course.Can anyone suggest me the best place to take the course.I currently work here naisedu.com/cpa-courses-in-dubai/  is it possible for me to take the course in part time.?