Inquiry

Hi. I am currently living and working in the Philippines as a law enforcer (policewoman), I am designated under investigation section that deals with domestic violence cases and child abuse cases for almost 4 years. I just want to ask if there is any chance for me to have work in France, if there is any what kind of job I maybe qualify with my experiences. I am college graduate with a degree of Bachelor's in Secondary Education major in History.
Thank you for any reply to my quires.

Hello rhea1925

Welcome to Expat.com!

The first most important thing for obtaning a job besides diplomas and other high qualifications would be, do you speak fluent french?

Also, there are many french degree holders who are finding it hard to find work in France and must look elsewhere in Europe for a living.

You may try your luck, but a good advice would be to try in other European countries too.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi sir Kenjee,
Thank you for the reply. hhmmm I don't know yet how to speak French. So do you think it is better for me to stay here in the Philippines if I get married to a French Guy? Well, I have a permanent job here, but if I am going to marry a French guy of course I need to be with him, he can't stay here in the Philippines because his work is in his Country.
Thank you

Hello rhea1925  :)

After your marriage, the best thing would be for you to take an intensive French speaking course while of course staying with your husband in France. After that you would find it easier to go around and seek a professional activity.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team