Need help to find a job in australia

hello guy s i live in tunisia and i want to find a job in australia
well i m a interior designer i m a new graduated i have 1 year of
experience with a interior design company here in tunisia as a training but it still a professional experience
so im asking u guy s first if interior designers are required in australia ??
and how can i get more information about interior design jobs and what should i have as a qualification to get in australia ??
thx a lot and i hope u can help me with information
thx again :)

Allain A wrote:

hello guy s i live in tunisia and i want to find a job in australia
well i m a interior designer i m a new graduated i have 1 year of
experience with a interior design company here in tunisia as a training but it still a professional experience
so im asking u guy s first if interior designers are required in australia ??
and how can i get more information about interior design jobs and what should i have as a qualification to get in australia ??
thx a lot and i hope u can help me with information
thx again :)

Hi and welcome to the forum
I think you will not be able to find work here in Australia as you have no experience and interior design work can be done by locals. Unemployment is rising here too so work is getting harder to find for locals.  It is expensive for companies to hire expats.

Cost of living in high here too.

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
For jobs try www.seek.com.au

You could consider a student visa and take up a course here which may enhance your chances of getting a job after course completion. On a student visa you can work 20 hrs a week to help cover expenses.

thank u for all the information well i think it s not that easy to find a job as u say so a student visa i will try it
i think it s a good way to start there and to know more about the country
thx again for ur help :)