French girl in israel

Hi everybody i just wanted to introduce myself
I'm Yoana, i moved in Israel 3 years ago and i just found this forum i'm so glad i hope i will meet new people and share our experiences!!

Welcome on Expat-blog Yoana! :)

hi
welcome
R U single
do U like to go for a drink
well be happy to meet you
[email protected]
Allen

Salut Yoana,

Je suis indien, mais ai vécu en France pendant 2 ans, en Antibes. Maintenant, à Tel-Aviv pour un travail. Contactez-moi vraiment, si vous avez envie de.

A beintot !

Hi everyone :)

@patil07 - Can you please interact in English language in this Anglophone forum please.

Regards & Wish you a nice day ahead

you are welcome...
could you tell us about living in israel? is it scure to live there? becasue i got many offers there!!

It seems that nobody's no longer posting on this forum.

Anyway if there are French people in TLV who wish to meet new people, let me know!

Orit

Hi Orit,
My name is Melanie and I registered to this community not long ago although I've been living in Israel longer.
I am French-Peruvian and would love to meet people in the Tel Aviv and Herzelia area.

I am going to visit TLV for a month. I would be glad if I can meet some international people

evelynbenn wrote:

I am going to visit TLV for a month. I would be glad if I can meet some international people

Hi Evelyn,
When are you coming?
Send me a message if you want to meet ;)
I live in Herzeliya, not far from Tel Aviv.
Cheers,
Melanie

Hi
Don't worry, you'll meet plenty of people.
Et si jamais vous ne trouvez personne, contactez-moi, et on va boire une verre a Tel Aviv;-)
Take care, and don't worry about writing in French....
aucqu'un problème.

salut yoana, enchanté, je suis a pétah tikva depuis 6mois et j'aimerai bien rencontré d'autres francophones,

Hi mélinatelaviv,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum. Thank you very much. :)

hey people, im from israel
but still will be glad meet people from all over the world here in tel aviv area...

[Moderated: only english on this anglophone forum, thank you]

If you want to know nightlife in Tel Aviv, I am Dj there and I play in all the best clubs, I can take care of you everywhere !

facebook : Elena Hunt