Getting Job in Malaysia

Hi

I am searching jobs in Malaysia. Currently based in Bangalore. Can you suggest some good consultancy names and let me know what needs to be done to get employed in Malaysia.

Depends on what kind of work you want and what qualifications you have.

Hi why? Why do you want a job in Malaysia? I ask as we get so many asking this. And it really helps if you state

Role required
Qualifications
Years relevant experience
And why eg moving with spouse

I want some international work experience in my career and I choose Malaysia because I like this country to live in and work.  Also there are many MNCs setting up their operation and lot of companies are expanding their business in across the country.

Please see the following details

Age - 31
Nationality - Indian
Qualification - Graduate in Commerce
Years of relevant experience - 9 years of experience with Ernst & Young (Experience in Direct and Indirect Tax)

Take a look at what Robert Walters have:

www.robertwalters.com.my

Michael Page is another similar company.

Hi! I'm Nelson N. Bautista from Philippines i,am a welder here in Philippines But sad to say that the embassy didn't accept foreigner like me to work us a welder is there any job there that i'm possible to fit or qualified, i have work experience in train maintenance, cook, driving motorcycle.my important is to have a work in Malaysia any kind of work, i,m flexible and honest,hardworking and efficient worker.who would contribute the uplift of your organization
thank you and more power.

have your tried the following sites? jobstreet.com.my

bestjobs.com.my

monster.com.my

I try to apply those said recruiting agency but they dont hire the welder,

Good morning bro,

Nelson

Welders would come under foreign workers not expats and if I remember correctly they are on the "banned" list ie you cant hire non Malaysian welders. You can check on the Malaysian immi website for banned job types. It includes allsorts like cashiers and bioscientists.

I am a Ghanaian planning to travel to Malaysia for working holiday.please can I,find any work to do if I arrive in Malaysia?

Nemodot ure correct they are not hiring welder for the  foriegner like me, but instead i de like work in malaysia any kind of job most important is to have work with working permit

Hello i,m looking for job on malaysia it seems that malaysian govt. Did'nt hire foriegner welder like me ,i can work any other work like, in janitorial, in construction work maintenance, helper mechanic,  any one can help me just to get in there