Kannada tutor.

Hi, I'm new to Bangalore, India and am looking for someone to help me learn a little Kannada.  I'm from the US and need someone who is fluent in English.

Hi i wil be happy to teach u kannada . . I am good in english also . . If interested reply to rahulm031 at gmail dat com.

how much is a "little"? If all you are looking for is conversational, hail fellow-well-met, show the locals that you are trying, Kannada, then all you have to do is be curious, keep your ears open, and watch a week or two of Kannada tube. Folks, like parts, is folks. everyone wants pretty much the same thing and all one has to do is get into the rhythms of the way they want those things. Oh, body language is a thing here.That's how i've done it, all over the world, and it works. If on the other hand you want a more formal education, contact the Kannada Rakshna Vedike, a language preservation group with a net presence. They'll hook you up. cheers
p.s. make friends with an auto driver, get his number and such, and use him for all your transportation needs. That's how i started out when i got here.

Hi
Check on google search now you can get free online training also. And books are also available.