Any new mommies or mommies to be?

Hey everybody  :)

I'm new to this group,i relocated to kuwait one year ago & Now I'm expecting a baby  :heart:

Looking to meet new female friends here in Kuwait

Don't hesitate to message me

:cheers:

Welcome LillyG!

I'm a mum of a toddler looking for some activities other than taking my little one to the Avenues for a walk! lol
Meeting someone in similar circumstances would be great.

If you haven't given birth yet, I recommend antenatal yoga in BirthKuwait - are you into that stuff?

Yeah going to the avenues can be very boring! I'm 25 weeks pregnant due in early January .
I never tried yoga before! You think I can start now while pregnant?
You can check out "bright minds" it seems like fun for the baby but I have no idea! I only checked their website,have you heard of it before?
I live in mangaf,what about you?
You can msg me if you like :-)

You can start doing yoga at any point. These are very light exercises, and if you don't feel like doing some of them then you don't.
I found that it kept me fit without putting pressure on the sensitive points and helped with back pain. The instructor also gives some useful tips on giving birth.

I haven't been to 'bright minds' but looks like a good place to meet other mums and kids.

To the best of my knowledge there is no group for preggies. You guys could probably start one. Coz men are louzy when it come to preganancy support :P (jk)