New mattress

Hi, i am selling a mattress 90x200x12 cm and a thin mattress cover. Both are completely new, unused. Price for mattress is 50eur(original price 70eur) and for cover 10eur. Let me know if You are interested by private message or phone call +37258349263.

pianola wrote:

Hi, i am selling a mattress 90x200x12 cm and a thin mattress cover. Both are completely new, unused. Price for mattress is 50eur(original price 70eur) and for cover 10eur. Let me know if You are interested by private message or phone call +37258349263.

Dear Pianola,

Don't you think you are not a good sales man ..............
Please post this in that particular forum where you are right now or where you want to sell it.............
And please post this in classifieds because in general discussions no personal advertisement.......or else you will be treated as spammer...............

Regards,
Anil

Hello pianola

As suggested by our dear Expert member Anil, you should post this advert in the classifieds section :
Buy and sell home products in Tallinn

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi is it still for sale? i would not mind taking a look or my friend shes going there next week.

I am sorry, i sold it!

pianola wrote:

I am sorry, i sold it!

Hello everybody,

As the initiator here has already sold his mattress, i am therefore closing this thread.

Thanks all

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed