2011 Outstanding Credit Card can come back to work in Saudi Arabia

Please advise:

I leave from Saudi Arabia last 2011 with Exit Re-Entry Visa (vacation) with outstanding SAR 5,000 in my Credit Card, during my vacation i got hired in Qatar and did not come back to Saudi Arabia....   Now, i got and offer from other company in Saudi Arabia...  My question are:- 1. Can i come back to Saudi Arabia...  2. In Saudi Immigration Department in Airport the police will not catch me?   3. The Immigration Personnel will trace me in their computer system if i will punch my finger print?   

Anybody, kindly informed me please....   

Thanks,   JOEL

Why not contact the bank and pay it off? Since 2011, Saudi Arabia already has a naitonal credit agency, which keeps a track of the credit score of an individual.

Buddy,

Well I think you can come back but there is a high chance that you already kept in a Run away list. Better ask a friend to check you out or go visit the moi.gov.sa and see if you are black listed. This means 2011 till 2014 you have one year left.

About the bank definitely, after your prolonged vacation was never ending, the bank would have contacted your company I mean ex company and solved the matter. Thats if your ex company is a company that helps out.

You according to me are a special case.
:dumbom::whistle::rolleyes:

Mr. Hydere,

Thank you for your advise,  I go to moi.gov.sa but i didn't see the list of Run away, can you help me with this in which part of the website shall i go.... thanks in advance....