Sports cars Mechanics- Jeddah

Hi, I am pleased to have joined this Forum as it seems quite active and friendly. I hope to share some of my experiences and any beneficial information for Expats in KSA. If you would like any information about anything, then do not hesitate at all and I will see if I can help. I have worked in a few cities in KSA but have fell in love with Jeddah and hope to move there permanent. I might just have to get a final exit later and then return back, but currently I always come down to Jeddah for a few days or a week like vacation for some restaurants, malls, cafes and some fun! I love driving sports cars and owned a few in KSA. Here is perhaps the best place to go for repairs, spares, upgrades and so forth for mostly Subaru's(Scoobys) and Lancer Evolution's (Evos). But they may well be able to help on other sports cars and direct you to good places for repairs and spares, ......I do also have a few contacts in Jeddah for Ford Mustangs as I had one.

Anyway,the place is named South Coast Tuning, situated next to a petrol station, on Siteen Street/60th Street, before Dawaar Daraaja/Bicycle round-a-bout/circle, opposite KFC, Jeddah. The mechanics are friendly and some of them speak English from the Lebanon.

Thank you for passing such useful information. I will make sure to pass by once I visit Jeddah next weekend. I hope they do pimp rides. I am talking about DUB styles.