Buying a new Toyota Yaris .

Hello,
I am planning to buy the new Toyota Yaris which is currently on offer. As per the offer, no down payment and guarantor is required. I am buying it through Abdul Latif Jameel leasing. So, how many days would it take for the paper work to be done? When will the car be delivered? What are the documents required? What is their administration fees? Whats the amount I'll have to pay first? (According to the online calculator my monthly premium would be 1099 SR. )
Thank you!

Shouldn't you be asking ALJ those questions to get the most accurate answers?

Well true. But I'm right now in jubail and would be back to dammam by thursday and need to do all necessary formalities the same day. So I thought if someone here who previously dealt with them could help me before thursday. Thanks anyway.

Sure, I hope someone who has done this recently can give you the answers, but in the mean time, you can visit ALJ in Jubail as well just to make sure you have the right answer.  Good luck.

Well, they say there is no downpayment, reach there get stuff done, then they give you a bill to pay before your car could be delivered. Lots of hidden charges are available, dont trust there ad's better visit them to get proper information before locking yourself up for 5 years.

They will charge 2000 sar for documents and registration and 1installment in advance, whch they adjust from total.
Also your employemnt documents and house agrement.

With all this they will take 5 days.
This what they told me 4 months back when i went there in A.L.J khobar.

Better You can call at the helpline.

Reards