Student Iqama transfer started?

What's the latest update on student iqama transfer?
MOL on Twitter says the system is working my prospective co mandoob saying i need to wait so can any one update the latest situation has anyone of you started transfer process this week?

when did your company mandoob checked?  because according to MOL they have fixed the issue ,which were people facing before and now people are getting transfer. i am also going from this process, still my company has not requested for transfer but they said soon.

That is the reason i am asking I'm not sure if he even checked or not I'm looking for people who started their process this week so I can ask him with confidence to start the process

dear student transfer done electronically or manually?...can u tell me the procedure for manual transfer after we submit the transfer papers

regards

can any one update the latest situation has anyone of you started transfer process this week?

yeah my process started this week..can u tell me the procedure/steps of student iqama transfer? will it start from jawazat or labour office

can you send me the link?

what ur company say about transfer?