Friendly Badminton games with local group

Hi All,

I have a group of friends and relatives wanted to visit Hanoi and play Badminton. I am helping them to find a group of players that like to have a friendly game and exchange culture. They are planning to come sometimes in December. If you know of any local Hanoi players or badminton club please advise.

ciao'
Dan

I have some friends in Hanoi and they are very good at badminton. I used to play with them in our group when I lived there. But now they are quite busy at work. I will ask them if they want to play Badminton with your friends.

Hi friend,

I'm an owner of a Badminton club in Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
My club have about 6 member with one court.
We play from 7-9PM on Tu and Th each week.

I think we can play together and exchange culture, contact me if you want too
My email: [email protected]
My mobile: 0915023866

Regards.
Tung

Thank you, Tùng!

I hope to play badminton with you and some our friends again, like old days in Hanoi ;).
Maybe I will be Hanoi in next year :D, ha ha. I haven't been there for 4 year. Miss Hanoi so much.

@Dan: Tung is my friend, he is very good at badminton. Your friends can contact him when they stay in Hanoi.

HI i'm Lorenzo from Philippines., do you play saturday or Sunday?
I'm interested to play with you. I'm not so good in badminton but i like meeting new friends.
By the way, what is the age bracket of your group? i may be too old for your group.

Lorenzo Tibajia wrote:

HI i'm Lorenzo from Philippines., do you play saturday or Sunday?
I'm interested to play with you. I'm not so good in badminton but i like meeting new friends.
By the way, what is the age bracket of your group? i may be too old for your group.

Hi Lorenzo,

We play each Tuesday and Thursday evening.
If you want you can contact me for matches.
We have age range from 7x -> 9x so don't mention it let's come and play together.

Regards.

Hi tungnt185,

i'm now based in Saigon..Thanks for the info..