Renting a flat in tagbilaran.bohol

hi guys n gals
im looking for an apartment to rent in tagbilaran from 23rd november 2014 until 15 dececember 2014, im travelling from the uk and will arrive on 23rd my filipina wife is expecting our child about a week later so would prefer to be near the maternity hospital if poss we need a decent apt with kitchen etc as we prefer to cook rather than eat out all the time and with a new baby we need to be able to stay in
if anyone can help that would be quality!

regards
roger[and ligaya]

Hi roger,

Please have a look at the offers made in the housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/philippines/
In case that you do not find what you are looking for, you may put an ad in the same section.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

rodger -sent pm

i rent a appartement in tagbilaran near bohol university, but it is small  it is studio type about 22 sqm. it is okay but i think maybe it is small for you , owner have 8 appartment like that. if you non find some other just tell me so i will give you adress.
just for information why you like have baby born in philippines then in Uk? because maybe also i will have baby in future but i don't know where better born  baby?

Hi giovanio
We are having the baby in the philipinnes And also getting married in philippinnes too
We have now found a house to rent but thanks for your help
Regards
Roger and ligaya

you welcome, best wishes