Help needed!!!!!

Hi we are considering shifting to addis. Have many question to ask ,really appreciate  your advice .
1) best place  to live close to international school and airport.looking for a 3 bedroom house. Hoping to live in a safe gated complex/ condominium with a play area /swimming pool or garden for kids. Please suggest area and price.
2) my son is in Canadian international school in Singapore , which school is good in addis . Am looking for a school with a multinational environment .  Please give me estimated fee.
3) is it possible to get an indian domestic help in addis or what is the situation of getting a helper . Is it through an agency ? If yes whats the cost?
4) any information on Ethiopian airline as a company to work for.
5) how much does a basic car cost .... Are all international brands available ?
6) can my singapore driving licenses be converted to local licence. Do I need to give some exams?
7) how are the people of addis any advice or things to keep in mind?

(let me to try to help a bit, though my advice cant be complete on few points.)

1) best place  to live close to international school and airport.looking for a 3 bedroom house. Hoping to live in a safe gated complex/ condominium with a play area /swimming pool or garden for kids. Please suggest area and price.
(unfortunately for us airport is not on the outskirt of the town, and it is located on the most expensive area to live in. Bole, a decent,gated house could cost minimum 3000,4000 USD, condos are much cheaper 500USD 2-3 bedrooms. house with swimming pool, i have no idea how much it costs. there are broker dealers to help)
2) my son is in Canadian international school in Singapore , which school is good in addis . Am looking for a school with a multinational environment .  Please give me estimated fee. (British International, Sandford and Andnet are few high profiled schools) and Lyce GebreMariam is a Francophone school)
3) is it possible to get an indian domestic help in addis or what is the situation of getting a helper . Is it through an agency ? If yes whats the cost?
(Why? this is not India. there are local domestic helpers. there are agency, if you r unable to get numbers of agencies online, i can help you locate.) (cost could be about 100-150USD)
4) any information on Ethiopian airline as a company to work for.
has good reputation and pays the least, very profitable, sole airline and govt owned. dnt know much.
5) how much does a basic car cost .... Are all international brands available ?
all intern'l brands are available, but not advisable to purchase Europe made cars. 'cause spares are not easily available. Toyota is advisable. brand new local assembled china cars cost 13,000USD minimum and goes onwards. used, imported depends on the brand and model. be specific.
6) can my singapore driving licenses be converted to local licence. Do I need to give some exams?
they used to give exams, i know this 20 yrs back, i dnot know the situation now. may be convertable.
7) how are the people of addis any advice or things to keep in mind?
hard to say, it is just a city with pple of various personality.
as a neighbor, they are very kind, friendly and extend hand.
as a colleague they could be very quiet, reserved. dnt ever raise your voice, they may not respond, they will be in their protective shell. could become passive.
ppl could seem to avoid you, most probably language discomfort they are ingeneral extremely hospitable, trusting, religious.
there could be unsafe places for walking, but not that hard like cities of other African countries.