Need advice urgently

Hi guys,
I worked in Bahrain about 1 year, and i came back to my home country without permission of my sponcer.I called my sponcer and told him to cancel my visa.Last week i searched in the expact portal,there my visa status is "work visa not valid " .Actually this is not my problem,Now i got a better salary job in bahrain,when they are trying to apply for the employment visa for me,the lmra system replying " your previous CPR number is *********** and it is under offence,we can't process this request " . Actually i didnt make any offence there in bahrain.Im in India now,how to clear this problem from here ?In this status ,Can i apply for other GCC countries for job?

you will most likely need to contact your previous employer to clear up for you!!

dear sharan.jith

You should have gone through the proper way of quitting a job, there are now chances that the situation may turn to worse since you have not done it the right way. Even if you contact LMRA you will be the defaulter. As bootiman replied you need to contact your previous employer, i dont see another option.

all the best

T&R
arjun

your employer might have filed run away case against you....talk to him only he can clear this out and dont try to play in these kind of things.

This is a typical case of employer filing a "run-away" employee complaint. Only your former employer can help.

Can i apply for job in any other GCC contries ?Actually i contacted the employer,he told me that i need to pay 500BD for remove the offence, and now my financial situation is very bad,its a huge amount for me. :(

You can apply for a job in any other country but good luck with getting a reference from your old employer.