Less than 2 months expat. Would like to transfer sponsorship

Good day!

I am a newly hired nurse working for less than 2 months. No iqama yet. Is it possible to transfer sponsorship since we have problems with current employer regarding mis management, delayed salaries, unprofessional treatment, is not following the contract and a lot more.
What are the grounds for sponsorship transfer and its procedures? Please help. We would like to know how we can leave this company.

I don't think a sponsorship transfer is possible at this moment. However, you can go on a exit and come back with a new visa.

Thank you for your response sir. So how can we acquire an exit? And are we going to pay?

superlative1 wrote:

Good day!

I am a newly hired nurse working for less than 2 months. No iqama yet. Is it possible to transfer sponsorship since we have problems with current employer regarding mis management, delayed salaries, unprofessional treatment, is not following the contract and a lot more.
What are the grounds for sponsorship transfer and its procedures? Please help. We would like to know how we can leave this company.

That is too bad...  :(
You can try reaching these channels (i could not find one for al ahsa)
http://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/20 … 0-10-47-18
Labor Attaché RIYADH (Welfare Cases related to Employment, Recruitment and Hiring Filipinos, and other matters related to employment or welfare and concerns with companies and employers including unpaid salaries, delays in salary, issuance of iqama by employer, etc)
FAX (+96611) 483-2204 Tel 483-2201 to 3
Mobile 053-602-7590
[email protected] 
[email protected]

Having been there for less than 2 months, i think, you have to wait a little more, or bring up the subject with regards to the breach of contract between you and your employer.

Hope the embassy guys can direct you to the right person in Al Ahsa.

Thank you for you response. I hope the embassy will do something with regards to our concerns. Been trying to call philippine labor office but nobody's answering.

File a complaint to our Phil Labor Office duly assigned in your area/location. Have your family informed with regards to your sitaution so that they can contact the POEA and OWWA in our country for assistance, the more agencies involve in your issue the more chances you'll have for your case to be heard....but you must be prepared to such circumtances that will happen..it will not be a walk in the park. I suggest you prepare all your proofs that will support your claims against your employer and be always tough in your decision. Safeguard all your belongings....

Thank you. I appreciate all your answers. Right now we are awaiting response from POEA and POLO. Hope they will give us positive feedbacks. My co worker's mother already reported the case in the Philippines to no avail. They said she should report to POLO here in Saudi but when she did, they told her to report it to POEA. Are there any agencies that could help us with our problem? LGU's or NGO's?

Try VP Binay.....he takes care of expatriate affairs especially here in Saudi, he is helping those ofw's with problems similar to your situation. Likewise, there is one website for ofw specifically working in KSA, i forgot its name but the admin there is a filipino and working in POLO but in Riyadh...try surfing the net, you might find a link to it.