How to go for Hajj from Riyadh?

Aslamualikum

May be its a bit late to ask. I need to know what is the best way of performing Hajj from Riyadh. I have been trying since first say on Hajj website but unable to get a reservation.
What are the alternatives. How can someone go for Hajj ? Which is the best suitable and affordable Hajj operator in Riyadh.

Please mention contact details and rates if possible.

Thanks and I will pray for you INSHALLAH :)

Raoyasir Before you pay, look for free regiment. there are a lot of free regiments such as Hamlat in baaz and Hamlat al-lrajhi and a lot of people arrange Hamlats for free, ask the Imam of your local Mosque and he will help you.

in this block you will find bunch of stores,  have a look to the map, good luck brother

https://www.google.com/maps/search/%D8% … 187691,19z

Thanks for the reply. But I m really sorry I didn't get it.can you explain what is Hamalat and regiments.
I tried to click the link and it is giving me so many banks etc.

Hamalat is an Arabic term of regiments what means a group of people go to the Hajj together,recently the government make as required condition to give a Hajj permit.

raoyasir wrote:

Aslamualikum

Thanks and I will pray for you INSHALLAH :)

Don't forget to pray for me :)

Today I was able to register my self on Government Low Fare Hajj Alhamdulillah.
I haven't paid yet though. Anybody have experienced that. Its 2500 + 250 for train.
What do you say is it good?
Do you anyone who can help me with Hamalat. imam of our mosque don't know English. My bad :(
And surely I'll pray for you inshaAllah

contact any local haj operator