Does qatar offer Visit visa?

Hi am Laura ,am 24 years old from Kenya would like to come to quatar and find  a job there have studied tourism  management am a tour consultant ,would like to know does quatar offer Visit visa to that i csn come there and look for a job if so what are the requirements thanks to advice

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Qatar forum for more visibility.

Concerning visa issues, i will advise you to get in touch with the embassy, they will be able to give you more specific information.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

You have to visit Qatar Embassy in your country for more details. Also, any of your friend in Qatar can arrange a visit visa for you. Otherwise, on arrival at Qatar Airport, the authorities will provide a visit visa for you. Visit Qatar web sites for more details.
You can apply for a job in different companies by visiting Qatar Living and Gulf Times sites. Once you get a job online, the company will send you visa. There are unlimited opportunities in Qatar in different sectors and tourism gets most priority. Because, Qatar is the richest country in the world for their GDP.