Payscale Analysis for Job Offer

Dear all,

I currently have a job offer and I would like to know if I'm paid right or still how much more can I go.

I have 5 years construction experience and Masters degree. Along with which I also have PMP, PRINCE2, Chartered Engineer and ICIOB certificates. Currently working as a project manager. How much can I expect?

The current offer says they can pay me 18000SCR along with bachelor accommodation.

P.S.
I am married and I want to bring my wife along. Also please advice on visa formalities.

Cheers,
Srinivasan MN

Hi to start with this salary is sufficient if you are earning 50% of this currently, please confirm that accommodation, work permit and flight ticket will be provided by company plus you get vacation after 1 year with return flight ticket. To bring your wife you will need family accommodation as bachelor accommodation is different from family for which your company may or may not provide or you will have bare additional expenses for accommodation, so also for visa you have get permit for wife also as dependent which again your company may or may not agree.

Please fix your salary either in EUROs or in US$ to avoid effect of SCR currency fluctuation.

In Seychelles its the employer who provides for work permit for which it takes about 3-4 weeks maximum depending upon your company.

Ashutosh.