Petting Zoo in HCM - zoo for children -pet and play with small animals

I've asked this question before and never got an answer so I'm trying again. Does anyone know of a petting zoo anywhere in HCM? I'm not talking about the Saigon Zoo but a zoo for children where the can pet and play with small animals. I find it hard to believe there isn't one somewhere around the city. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Adhome01,

As you know, there isn't a zoo for children in Saigon. However, there are some coffee shops which selling coffee and you and your children may play with their pets (dogs, cats, pigs...) at Saigon. It's interesting too.

You can search them on Google with "Cà phê thú cưng ở Sài Gòn".

Kindly,

Hi Adhome01,
What a pity but I don't think we have a pet zoo like that in HCM city, but there is a few cat or dog's coffee shop where your children can come to have a drink, can pet and play with cats/dogs. The price for the drinks around 3-4$ included one soft drink and depend on which coffee shop you want to go. If you need the address, please let me know.
Ellie Tran

Hi,

You can check Mango Garden. It is great there. I love feeding reindeers, ostriches and watching birds arguing. I made this video there:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IedI … sp=sharing

Regards

Those poor birds.  Do they ever get out of that cage?  Their feet must so sore standing on that metal all day.

I call it "sacrificing" for human's knowledge. I guess they don't know how a free life is so they cant think much. Besides, being captured with a partner is not so bad.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7IedI6 … ZIQ28/edit

Thank you for all the recommendations. I will definitely checks out Mango Garden and the coffee shops. I searched and noticed a few around my house so that's a plus.

Opening a small petting zoo seems like it would be a decent business opportunity for someone. If I had the land I'd try it myself. I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later.

Thanks again to everyone who responded!