Need a little Help for Dubai - Im a doctor - Salary comparison

Hello, my friends

I am a doctor in Muscat Oman living there with my family for the last 8 months. I am originally from India.
Getting a job offer from Dubai Medical City a new hospital there.

Well as for any expats I have a few questions and expat blues before taking the decision;

1) What is a good salary for the move; my salary in Oman is already 30000 AED.
2) How is the rent for a 2 bedroom big flat  around 1000 sq feet
3) What is a good CBSE school
4) Give me an approximate monthly expense for a family of 4 ---- with eat outs and moving around.
5) Is it a free country like Oman?

A response is very much waited.............

Many thanks

i think if you will get 35000, it would be better for you. also if you are looking 2BHK, its depend which location you are taking flat.:)

1) 30K in Oman gets you a lot more than the same amount in UAE.   The cost of living in Dubai has sky rocketed over the last two years and is now back to the pre-crash times.  People are moaning and complaining over rising rents, school costs etc.  Easily add 20-30% on top of your current salary if you want the same disposable income range in Dubai.  Maybe more if you have a lavish lifestyle
2) Depends on location.  In the Greens / Marina area, you are looking at 120-150K AED a year without utilities.  In other locations, you will be able to get it anywhere from 70-100K
3) Don't know about CBSE curriculum but can advise on the top rated schools in Dubai otherwise if you are interested
4) You can look it up in the UAE forum.  Anything specific, you can ask me
5) Yes.  Much freer and way more open than Oman