Looking for a job in Bangkok German/English speaker

Hello,

I have recently moved to Bangkok. I'm 25 and German but as you can see i am also fluent in English.

For the past 9years i have trained and worked as a Supervisor in industrial management. The company in which i work is the largest International supplier of our sort.

I did three years business vocational training with the company and thus meaning i have no degree as sort. However i have 9 years experience in international business and sales.

If you know of any jobs in Bangkok that would highly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Nico    :)

Hello Nico

Welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Jobs in Bangkok so as to increase your chances to find an employment in the field you are looking for.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Nico,

First of all, welcome to Thailand. Currently, I am looking for someone to help me translate a whole bunch of ISO related documents from German into English. This job will last several months depending on how well and fast you can do and of course it must be done within deadline as my company needs these documents translated in order to get ISO certified by August 2015. Would you be interested? If yes, please contact my office at 0-2663-6096 and ask to speak with me.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Nuttakarn

@ Nattakarn > It might help you if you can post an ad in the Translator job offers in Bangkok section as well. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hey Nuttakarn,

i am really interested in your offered job.

I will be in Bangkok in October the 21st but I could start working earlier from Germany.

Can we also get in contact via Skype?

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Nico

Can you please send me your resume at [email protected]. Have a job role that might be suitable to you.

Hello I am looking for a job as private tutor/ nanny.I am from Philippines and have experienced to work at one of the schools here in Chonburi as English Teacher.Im 34 years old I want to change my job to focus only to minimum 1 to maximum 3 kids as private tutor/ nanny.
Is any one interest bout ths? Pls.can u email me at [email protected]

I am from Bangladeshi, has there any job opportunity for Bangladeshi in Thailand. I am an Engineer, by profession in a large FM CG company in Bangladesh.

Hello,

I am Arsalan and I have vast experience in warehouse stocks, Store keeping, accounting, procurement and manufacturing companies.

If any one interested please let me know on my number 0948514412 also contact on my email address is [email protected].

It would highly appreciated to give me a chance in your organisation. Thanks

Regards best,

Arsalan

hi , i am a fully time served and qualified bricklayer and have worked in the construction industry for 25 years i have worked on large infrastructure, commercial,domestic and property developments would like to know if there are opportunities in Thailand for me to work in my chosen profession.you can contact me by e-mail on [email protected]

moxy wrote:

hi , i am a fully time served and qualified bricklayer and have worked in the construction industry for 25 years i have worked on large infrastructure, commercial,domestic and property developments would like to know if there are opportunities in Thailand for me to work in my chosen profession.you can contact me by e-mail on [email protected]

Welcome to the forum

To be honest brick laying is a job that can be done by locals. I have never seen an expat bricklayer working in South East Asia in all the years I have been coming and going from here. (40+ years)

hello moxy

please contact me :

[email protected] or skype : andser-th

thanks

Hello,

I grew up in a bilingual environment in Germany with an American father and a German mom.

I've got 15 years of English teaching experience and I've translated a whole website offering spyware for cell/mobile phones from English into German.

But I've also done many translations from German into English, including very difficult technical vocabulary.

If you're still looking for a very good translator, please get in touch with me.

You can reach me at 0860713572.

Kind regards from Sisaket,

Mike